Sunday 23 August 2015

August 23, 2015

Did I really miss a week? Wow...I must not be back in the groove yet.

The second week of ABS was even more fun than the first. I performed my chamber pieces, we did two productions of Marin Marais' opera Semele and finished with a second performance of the b minor mass. I will post some pictures I found humorous.



Can you imagine handing these out to people who annoy you??

I don't know about you but I've never felt the urge to eat graffiti

Do you think the car's name is "Spleen", or the driver's?

In the week after ABS finished I did a lot of expeditioning. Went to Thornton State Beach, South SF and Pacifica on separate days and collected a goodly number of caches.

Music-covered piano out on Market St....

Rotational slump at Thornton State Beach

WHY would this make a difference??

This is actually in my neighbourhood...the keys don't work.

A slide in Daly City

Thanks...

Something dead on the beach

Live lizard at Mori Point

Thanks for reading. Registration is next week, and school starts the week after that. Enjoy.

- Antisocial Violinist

No comments:

Post a Comment