Monday 16 March 2015

March 16, 2014

Please accept my lack of apologies for the day-late blog post. I am finally getting better, but things are still stupidly hectic around here. Also, some of my computer keys have stopped working and so I cannot unlock my computer anymore and have been using school computers for homework and leisure for several weeks (otherwise I would have had the post up by now). Here are some pictures from a somewhat fruitless trip to Dogpatch and Potrero Hill.

Don't I wish...

Nice house

The crookedest street in the world (really!)

M and I spent most of Saturday helping to build houses with Habitat for Humanity. Here is a picture of M at the construction site.


Next week is spring break, so I hope to go on some awesome trips and make better blog posts.

- Antisocial Violinist

No comments:

Post a Comment