Monday 23 March 2015

March 23, 2015

The five weekdays were just hanging in there, waiting for Spring Break, so I'll just tell you about my weekend outings.

On Saturday I went hiking on Mt. Tamalpais with a church group. At first the trail wound through dappled forest on the roots of the mountain, and then it burst out into meadows full of sunshine. We ate lunch by the side of a little creek in Laurel Dell and then followed the creek through patches of open and wooded areas til we climbed up to a point that was almost the peak of the mountain. I also managed to find three geocaches, one of which was the oldest cache in the Bay Area, placed in October 2000.




California poppy, the state flower


So this guy was running along the trail with a huge stuffed animal under his arm

Motivational rock

Fog settling over the ocean







Good spot for lunch



Yesterday I went on a geocaching trip to Glen Canyon, Mt Davidson and surrounding areas and found twelve caches with my buddies.



Mt Davidson

I hope whoever designed this sign doesn't teach at the school

Little tiny sidewalk decorations

Enjoy spring break.

- Antisocial Violinist

No comments:

Post a Comment